BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

ThAnKsGiViNg!

I can't believe Thanksgiving has already come and gone! We went to Burley and stayed with Brian's parents. We went down wednesday night and my mom and I did some baking...we made our famous pumpkin rolls...which are delicious! On Thanksgiving we ate at Curtis and Carey's house (Brian's aunt and uncle)and it was the biggest Thanksgiving dinner I have ever had. Then we went to visit my grandma and grandpa Moralez. Then we went to My moms and ate some yummy pupkin pie. Then I helped her put up the Christmas tree...which we always have fun doing. We usually put it up the day after Thanksgiving but my mom had to work so we decided to do it a day early. Then later that night we went to my dad's and visited. On friday my grandma wanted me to go shopping with her so I woke up at 3:30 in the morning and managed to get my bum out of the nice cozy warm bed. And I met her at JcPenny because they opened at 4 am. Then we went to Wallie world because they were opening up at 5 am. Let me tell you...I have never seen so many people in the Burley Wal-Mart at one time! It was crazy! But we got some really good deals! And by 6 am we were done shopping and I drove back to Brian's and went back to sleep. He totally thought I was crazy for getting up so early to go shopping but it was fun...and my grandma needed someone to help her fight the crowd. Then Brian's mom made us breakfast and we headed back to Boise becaue Brian had to work at 2pm. It's always stressful to try and visit everyone in one trip down to Burley...but somehow we make it happen :)

0 comments: