BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas 2008

I can't even tell you how excited I was anticipating the day when Christmas came. I was so excited to spend time with my family and friends and to have five whole days off. It was a wonderful break from the stress of daily life and responsibilites. Brian and I drove down to Burley on Christmas eve and the roads were so bad. I'm thankful we made it safely. We drove about 40 the whole way and it took four hours to get there. Our car was jam packed with presents and our belongings with my cousin somewhere in the backseat and our kitty inbetween all our stuff. I was sure glad when we finally pulled up to my moms. We spent Christmas morning at my moms house, then we had dinner around 1. We then went over to my dads house around 2 and I was able to see my grandma and grandpa. Then we proceded over to Brian's grandparents house and then over to his mom and dads house where we spent the rest of the evening playing games. Friday...we were able to just relax. We were able to spend time with our friends Cha, Joy and Scott and exchange gifts. Then that night we ate dinner with Becky, Kelly, Mindi and Kaysen at the Upper Crust. And that night my mom and I spent a few hours at the hospital because my cousin Alana was in labor and ended up having a c-section. Everyone was excited to see the baby. On Saturday of course we had to sleep in again. Then we met our friend Cha at Taco B and had lunch. And afterwards we visited my grandparents. That night my aunt Becky stayed over and we watched movies. On Sunday we spent most of the day over at Brian's parents house...he was perfectly content watching football all day while I took a long nap. And when Monday came around we were a little sad to come back to Boise. It was so nice sleeping in everyday and doing whatever our hearts desired and all of a sudden it was back to work. But I'm thankful we had the opportunity to spend time with our families and friends and relax. It was definately a wonderful vaction.

0 comments: