BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

oUr HoMe SwEeT hOmE!


Brian and I are so blessed to have purchased this home in Nampa. From the moment I saw this house I absolutely loved it! It is 3 bedroom and 2 bath. It is also in a great nieghborhood with friendly people and an amazing church. We moved into our home October 16th with the help of brians mom, brother Jeff, nephew Ethan, and my aunt Becky and uncle Doug. We moved everything in 6 loaded vehicles. We were all moved in and unpacked within 24 hours thanks to the help of family. I never realized how much "stuff" we had until I started packing it into boxes. Moving is definately something I would only do a select few times in my life...its stressful. But definately very worth it! We had been living in a 1 bedroom apartment together the last year and a half and it was about time to get our very own place we could call home.

Kitchen

Dinning area

Living room

Main bath

Master bedroom

Master bath

Guest/office room

0 comments: