BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's weekend...

On Friday we had our employee appreciation breakfast at work. They do it once a year. Our bosses make and serve us a yummy breakfast and do recognition awards. I feel very blessed to have the job I do.
Saturday night Brian and I had a double date night with our friends Danae and Tyler. We went over to thier house and made homemade pizza and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. Danae was so nice and made me a brownie cake for my birthday with a candle I could make a wish on :) We spent the night watching a movie, playing Just Dance and the board game called Things. It was soo much fun!
On Sunday, Valentine's Day, Brian and I went to church. It was my first day with the sunbeams. There are thirteen of them but not all of them are always there. I am team teaching with another sister who is experienced so it makes me not as nervous. Sunbeams are so full of energy and it definately helps with two of us. There is nothing more humbling than hearing a child say a prayer. After church Brian made me dinner, chicken alfredo with garlic bread. One of my favorites. We spent the night talking, laughing, and listening to music. I am so blessed to have Brian as my husband ♥


0 comments: