BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 11, 2011

A Blessing from Above

How we found out...It was a Sunday morning and I decided to take a pregnacy test because Brian and I had been trying to get pregnant and I knew it should be positive if we did our job right :) So when I looked over at the test stick sitting on the bathroom counter and saw that it had two lines, instead of the usual one line I had been disappointed by time and time again, I became ecstatic! I honestly couldn't beleive what I was seeing, so I had brian go into the bathroom and asked him if it really said what I think it said. We both smiled from ear to ear and then the tears of happiness came! We were standing there hugging and crying, when all of a sudden Brian got sick and had to throw up. He had been sick all that night before. Romantic...not exactly but definately a moment in time I will always remember!


So over the next few days I took test after test to make sure they were all positive. I got enjoyment everytime I saw the positive line show up :)

The next step was making a doctor's appointment. It seemed like forever for that day to come. When the day finally came, Brian and I were soooooo excited we could hardly contain ourselves. They did an ultrasound to see how far along I am and we got to see our little blurry gray peanut and hear the baby's heartbeat. That is a sound I will ever forget and it was the best day in our lives this far!


Baby Stoker 7 weeks and 4 days on Feb 3rd

Due date is September 18th 2011!
WE ARE SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!

0 comments: