BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Mid pregnancy ultrasound!!

Brian and I were sooooo anxious waiting for this day to come! It was AMAZING getting to see our little baby! He has grown so much since that very first ultrasound when he looked like a little peanut! Now he looks like a real baby :) We were so excited to get to find out what the gender was...and when they said "It's a BOY!" Brian was smiling ear to ear! I have to admit, a little tiny part of me was hoping for a girl, so I could dress her up in cute girly stuff, but I am very proud to say we are having a little boy! He is going to be just has handsome as his daddy! And it makes me smile to think about all the things they will get to do together and all the things Brian will be able to teach him! And I am excited to get to have a mother/son bond!










During the ultrasound, baby Stoker was being a little stubborn and he had fliped over to were he was facing my back and the ultrasound tech had to poke and prod and jiggle my tummy to try and get him to roll back over.
At one point, he had both of his legs stretched out and crossed at the ankles and he had his hands behind his head, then he yawned and we got to see it all! It was sooooo cute!!
I am so thankful that everything on the ultrasound was okay and he is measuring well. I cannot express how thankful I am that Brian and I are blessed with this little baby boy :)

0 comments: