BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 21, 2008

~OUR ENGAGMENT~









On March 9, 2008, I told Sierra that we were going to go to Holly & Jeff's house in Emmett for dinner. When we got there, we were walking up to the house, and Sierra saw a basket on the steps with her name on it.







She gave me a curious look and picked it up.

On the card it said: "In the yard there are hidden ELEVEN eggs that you must find. Wait until you've found them all to see what is inside!" So we began our journey together and started to find the eggs. After we found all of them, Sierra opened them, and inside all of them was the reasons I wanted to marry her. After she read them all I got down on one knee, and told Sierra that she meant the world to me and that I knew there was nobody in this whole entire world that I would rather spend the rest of my life than her and that she makes me the happiest guy in the world!

She said yes and now we're getting married June 28th! I can't be more lucky, than having the most beautiful and most awesome woman ever! I love her more than anything and I can't wait until she becomes Mrs. Sierra Stoker!!! :)

1 comments:

Holly said...

AW! What a creative way to propose! :) Are we still planning on doing engagement pictures this weekend? Let me know!