BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

gReAtFuL

I was just sitting here thinking how absolutely lucky I am to find someone like Brian. I am so thankful to have him in my life. I found someone REAL. Someone who is genuine and trustworthy. Someone who is so incredibly sweet and caring. And to be honest...that's not exactly the easiest thing to find. So I consider myself blessed.

He gave me hope when I thought I had none.
He took my heart and has kept it safe ever since then.
He is someone I can trust with my entire heart and know that he will always be true to me.
Someone I can tell my life story to and not be judged.
Someone who brings me flowers just to brighten up my day.
Who takes me on surprise picnics in the park.
Who will plan a surprise weekend trip and drive nine hours just because he knows I love rollercosters.
Someone who cuddles with me on the couch to watch movies.
Who will cook my favorite food just to be nice.
Who gives me foot massages for nothing in return.
Someone who sings to me and calls me beautiful.
Someone who I can play super nintendo and eat popcorn with until midnight.
Someone who kisses me on the forehead when I say I have a headache.
Who I can have a water fight with and then laugh when we are both soaking wet.
Someone who will run me a bath when I've had a long day.
Someone who gives me his t-shirts to wear so I will be more comfortable.
Someone who takes me to hockey, baseball, and football games and patiently explains it all to me while I remain confused.
Who lets me wear his baseball hats and tells me I look good.
Someone who gives me piggyback rides.
Who laughs at all my jokes.
Who will go to the park with me and push me on the swings.
Someone who holds my hand tight and kisses me at all the red lights.
Someone who lets me lay my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat.
Someone who lets me sit on his lap while we go on long drives.
Who I can sit on the top of a hill with and look at all the city lights.
Someone who will lick my face, tickle me, and wrestle with me just for fun.
Someone I can argue with and even thought I may be wrong, he will always tell me I'm right.
Someone I can be in the middle of the store with and we can play fight to make people stare and then laugh about it later.
Who I can look at across the room and blow kisses to.
Someone I can look deeply in the eyes and know he will love me endlessly.
Someone who holds me tight like he never wants to let go, who kisses me like there's no tomorrow.
Someone who loves me for simply being me.

0 comments: