BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday Tell All: GrAdUaTiOn


I graduated in '06 from Burley High School. Totally crazy that it has been two years already. I agree with Brian...in some way I feel "old." Which isn't bad because with that comes wisdom. After graduating high school I stayed home for the summer and had a blast spending the late summer nights with my two best friends. Then finally got the courage to move and begin the rest of my life. Even though I would miss my family and my friends. I moved to Nampa and worked at Red Robin for a month until I decided what I was gonna do. And in Feb. of '07 I moved to Boise and decided to take the nursing program at Apollo Collge. And I graduated as an LPN in Feb. of '08.

I am proud of my accomplishments and my family has supported me in every way that they can. Ever since I was in kindergarten I wanted to be a nurse and here I am...living my dream. And I am thankful that I have stayed friends with my girls since high school. We have been through a lot and still remain close. And I am thankful that I have Brian in my life...I couldn't ask for anything more.

0 comments: