BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday Tell All: Graduation


I have been graduated for 3 years now! It is so crazy! I really feel like an old person! I can not believe how it has flown by! These past 3 years have been pretty tough for me. When I first graduated I had no idea what I wanted to do. I applied at CSI but I didn't know if I really wanted to go to college or not. I also wasn't for sure if I wanted to go on a mission or not. Things were just really confusing for me.
Graduation was a fun night! Since we had a little high school our ceremony wasn't very long which was good, and I got a bunch of cool presents. Probably the coolest was a trip to Hawaii! My parents gave it to us for graduation and Christmas and it was a blast! The graduation party that night was really fun! I remember playing laser tag, and then we all won gifts out of a drawing. I won a car wash kit, which was pretty cool cuz I liked to keep my car clean and spiffy!
It so weird how much my life has changed since then. Out of my 4 closest friends: Jayte, Adam, Ryan, and Cody, I am only close to 1, and that is probably because we are cousins. I am thankful for the times I had with them and I wish that we still could be close, but I know what happened was supposed to.
I am grateful for where my life has taken me, because now I am engaged to the most beautiful and most awesome girl in this whole entire world. And you know what? I couldn't be more happy then when I am with Sierra!

0 comments: