BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 17, 2012

Grandpa Moralez



My grandpa Moralez is one of the men I look up to in my life. He has loved me unconditionally and has always wanted the absolute best for me.
Back in October, he was diagnosed with lung cancer. He has been so strong during his Chemo and radiation treatments. Both his and my grandma's faith and prayers have guided them in this hard time. I had great comfort in knowing that he accepted a blessing from the missionaries that visit my dad. I know that he felt the spirit. After about 3 months of treatments his cancer is gone. I cannot even fully express in words how thankful I am that I can say that. I am sooo thankful that Heavenly Father has answered our family's prayers. We are so very blessed.

0 comments: