BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 17, 2012

Journey

A boy and a girl who took a chance
On love and all that crazy romance

When you proposed
Our hearts were exposed

Our love has grown stronger since the day we said "I do"
Our lives joined together when I married you

Loving, laughing and living each day
These moments in time will never fade away

Our love is eternal
We receive blessings from above
You are my every thing
You are the man I love

Our little family is growing, as it went from two of us to three
Our sweet baby boy is a part of you and a part of me

We watch him grow bigger and stronger each day
He brings us closer together as we watch him smile and play

I love you now more than I ever have before
You and our little boy are who I live for

As our journey continues, I want you to know
I am so blessed to have you in my life
I am one lucky lady
I am thankful to be your wife


written for Brian
Feb. 2012

0 comments: