BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Planning

I think that the wedding plans are stressing Sierra and I (but mostly Sierra) out a lot. But every time I start thinking about the wedding I can’t help but smile! I am so excited for the fact that I get to marry one of the most beautiful and most amazing girl ever!

For those of you that do not know, Sierra and I are getting married on June 28th, of this year. We’re planning on having the wedding at Sweetheart Manor in Burley and are planning on having the wedding at 4 o’clock and the reception will begin at 5 o’clock. This place looks like it will look pretty amazing, and the new lady that owns it is very nice. So we’re excited for that.


We also just decided on our invitations and everything. Everybody talks about how stressful it is to plan a wedding, but I had no idea it would be this stressful. But I think in the long run, all this planning and stressing is going to make it one awesome & beautiful day. Holly will be taking our engagement pictures this weekend so I will be sure that we will post them to show everybody

0 comments: