BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wedding details

I just wanted to let you all know that we changed our wedding date to June 27th 2008! I am so excited! I will be marrying my prince charming!
The planning is stressing me out but at the same time it is really fun! All the details are starting to come together making everything that much more exciting! I went and tried on my dress today...and I just love it! I am so excited for the big day to come and for everything to be put together!!
Me and Brian went and registered at Target today. We got to use that scanner thing and scan everything we wanted! It was so much fun! Except for the first little bit we couldn't really agree on the same things but we got over it and started to compromise. There were so many things to choose from!
Brian's sister in law, Holly, is going to be planning my bridal shower! And I am very excited for that too! She is making the invitations which are going to turn out cute, no doubt! She is very creative!
I am just so excited for everything that is coming up!!!

1 comments:

Holly said...

It is a busy time, just remember not to stress out too much! I can't wait to see how everything turns out for your reception, I'm sure it will all be beautiful. And I can't wait to see your dress! Maybe we can do engagement pictures tomorrow evening or sometime next week?