BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

OuR aMaZiNg HoNeYmOoN

Our honeymoon was an experience I will never forget! I am so thankful that Brian’s parents bought us the cruise!! I had SO much fun! Brian planned it well and I am thankful he did that. We stayed in the Romeo and Juliet suite the night of our wedding. It was an amazing room. Then we stayed in Vegas for a night on our way to California. We stayed in the Pairs hotel which was beautiful.


The day we got on the ship I was so excited yet scared because I have watched Titanic too many times. I was so excited when I saw how big the ship was from the outside and I couldn’t wait to get on board. When we got on the ship, I was completely amazed at how beautiful it was. It was a whole new experience for me. We went to the front of the ship as it began sailing off and I just remember what a wonderful experience it was to feel the wind in my face and hear the waves splashing below us. It was so calming.
The next morning we arrived at Catalina Island. It was a beautiful small town. We went snorkeling and I will admit I was scared at first. The whole wearing a wet suit was new thing for me. But after swimming around for a little while I began having a lot of fun looking under the water.

The next day we arrived in Ensenada, Mexico. We went horseback riding which was a lot of fun and my first time ever riding a horse by myself. My bum was sore afterwards but it was well worth it!
The day we had at sea was a good one but I started getting a little sea sick because the waves were getting to be pretty big and the ship was rocking back and forth. When we had to get off the next morning…I had a hard time. I wanted to stay. I had so much fun! The people on the ship were so friendly. We had a great dinner every night and our towels would be folded into a different animal every day. It was an amazing time!


Then we stayed in Hollywood for two nights. We went to Universal Studios and the wax museum. It was a ton of fun. We went to Beverly Hills and to the beach where we splashed around in the ocean and wrote our names in the sand and got to watch the sunset. It was wonderful.

When we had to drive fourteen hours back to Boise on Sunday it was hard coming back to reality. I wanted to be on vacation forever. I loved it and I am so happy that I experienced it with Brian. And I am very thankful for everything!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Isn't cruising the way to travel? That brings back lots of memories of our honeymoon cruise and makes me wish I was on vacation! :) We're so happy for you both and glad that you are enjoying life together.