BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

wEdDiNg Of My DrEaMs

So where do I begin? First off I want to start out by writing about mine and Brian’s wedding. I did so much stressing for three months planning it and in the end…it turned out absolutely perfect. Planning a wedding is so much fun but as soon as it was all said and done…I felt a sense of relief, like all my stress magically disappeared.

The night before the wedding we had a rehearsal dinner at Brian’s parent’s house. We ate Mexican food and our families got to mingle with each other. Then the wedding party all went over to sweetheart manor and we had a rehearsal and finished last minute planning. Then after the rehearsal Brian and I had to say our goodbyes and kiss one last time as an engaged couple. We didn’t see or talk to each other until I walked down the isle the next day. It was hard and I missed him the moment we said bye. I had Bree-zee call him that night to tell him I loved him. That night I slept like a baby despite all my stress.





Then the big day…the day I had been planning and waiting for…finally arrived. That day I woke up and I was filled with excitement and at the same time I was so nervous I could barely eat. When I went to go get my hair done, Cha came with me and got me some ice water…which I really needed and one of the hair stylist gave me a bag of chips I could snack on since I hadn’t ate that much. When my hair and makeup was done…we had about twenty minutes to get over to sweetheart manor since we had to be there around four thirty to get dressed and stuff. When we got there we went up to the bridal room and finished getting ready and took a few pictures. When the girls helped me into my dress and tied it up…I could barely breath and I was so hot…so since there was a small fan in the room…I made use of it…and in a lady like manor…stuck it underneath my big puffy dress. The whole time we kept counting down the minutes until I would be a married woman and as we got closer and closer to six o clock…I began to get more and more nervous. Not nervous because I was getting married…but nervous because all eyes would be on me. Then when it was time for our wedding to begin, everyone got in line and I had to stay up on the top of the stairs so Brian wouldn’t see me. While I was standing there…I took a deep breath and my heart was beating really fast. I was so excited! Then when Brian had walked outside…I walked down the stairs and my dad turned around and saw me in my dress for the first time…we both got a little teary eyed. Then when it was my turn to walk down the isle…all eyes were on me…I took a deep breath and took it all in. When I saw Brian for the first time since the evening before…I instantly was filled with happiness. And not to mention he was extremely handsome in his white tuxedo. When I got up to the front and we took each others hands...the moment was real…I felt secure and loved. I felt something I had never felt before, an unexplainable mixture of happiness, excitement, and a deep love for each other. As the bishop was reading our vows…I would look at Brian in the eyes…and I felt tears of happiness but I did everything I could not to cry in front of a hundred people. When it was brains turn to say “I do” it was like the sweetest thing I ever heard. And when it was my turn I couldn’t help but say “I do” with excitement. When we finished our vows…and we were pronounced as husband and wife…with a huge smile on my face…my heart was filled with a sense of calmness and total excitement at the same time. The journey of our life together was just beginning!

Our reception was a lot of fun. Brian and I had our first dance as a married couple and the whole time…I just remember telling him I loved him about a million times. Then I danced with my dad and both of my grandpas which will always be memorable. Everything turned out absolutely perfect.



When it was time for our reception to end we changed into more comfortable clothes and headed out of there to start our honeymoon. During our reception…people who will remain anonymous…decided to decorate our car with all sorts of great things. We drove off…honked the horn and yelled out the window to everyone still there…and the honeymoon began :)

0 comments: