BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

~OUR WEDDING~


Sierra and I have been married for 18 days now, so I thought I better and blog about our wedding!
Sierra and I got married on June 27th, on a beautiful day!!! Sierra kept stressing about the wedding and I kept telling her that she didn't need to, because no matter what, everything was going to be perfect... Well it turned out exactly like that. We had only one blotch in our wedding and it seemed that the bishops mike was cutting into the music we were walking down to. But other than that, it was a beautiful and perfect day!
I remember waiting patiently for Sierra to walk down the aisle. I wasn't looking anywhere but down the aisle waiting for her. I was so excited to see how pretty and gorgeous she would be. And when that moment came... My heart just melted because she was the most beautiful thing there that day! She outshined everything that day!!! Sierra's dress was pretty and I loved it!
Bishop Darrington did a really good job with the wedding, and I am so grateful he did that for us!!!! We also had quite a few people there to support us from all over. Sierra's aunt, I think, came the furthest to support us. She came up from Texas just so she could be there to support Sierra and I!
I really was pleased with how everything turned out! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day, and a more perfect bride! I am so very grateful that I have married Sierra, and that she is my wife, and a mother to our future kids! I love her with every single ounze of my heart, and I couldn't imagine being with anybody else in this world!

I LOVE YOU SIERRA LYNN STOKER!!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR ME!!! YOU ARE THE BEST AND I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Jill and Levi said...

Brian!!
Congrats on the wedding! It looked beautiful. You guys look cute together! Hope all is going great for you!

Jill