BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ice Skating in Sun Valley

January 6th was my mom and aunt Becky's birthday. That weekend Brian and I and my mom and Gerald went to Sun Valley to celebrate. I had never been to Sun Valley before and Brian had never been ice skating so we were very excited to go! I always love spending time with my mom...she is the best :) Ice skating was lots of fun even though I spent most of the time falling on my bum attempting to do tricks. Brian was very good at it considering it was his first time. My mom never fell once...something that takes talent and Gerald could do turns with no problem at all. While we were there we saw two ladies who had been doing it all thier lives...it was amazing to watch. Sun Valley was a pretty place with all the snow and mountains around.









0 comments: