BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Missing you...

I was sitting here thinking about how much I miss Brian because he is in Burley working so I wrote this poem and I don't care if anyone thinks it's cheesy.

I miss you when your gone
I feel so alone
I miss your body next to mine
I miss looking into your eyes
I want to feel your arms around me
I need to hear your voice
I miss your lips pressed against mine
I miss your hands running through my hair
I want to feel you breathing
I need you to be here
I miss your gentle smile
I miss your hand holding mine
I want to hear your laughter
I need to see you so badly
I can't stand it when we're apart
I want you to be home already
before it slowly breaks my heart.

1 comments:

bledsoeblog said...

Sorry Sierra, I am such a stalker, but I found your blog on your facebook profile. You are so up to date!

Rebecca Bledsoe
www.thebledsoebulletin.blogspot.com