BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Year!

Here we are 21 days into the new year of 2010 and I am barely getting this posted. PROCRASTINATION...maybe.
New Years eve was spent at Jeff and Holly's house in Emmett, where we ate snacks, played catch phrase and watched the ball drop on tv in Times Square. I can't believe how quickly time goes. 2009 was a year of many life changes. In April my grandpa Green (my mom's dad) passed away. He was such a wonderful man and is very missed. The Stoker family has had two little additions...Colton and Owen. Both are very adorable little boys. In October Brian and I were sealed in the Logan, UT Temple which brought about so many personal changes. That same month we were blessed to buy our very first home. We are so excited to start our own little family soon. 2009 was full of many memories. Here is to 2010 and enjoying all the moments it is going to bring.

0 comments: